The project ‘Lankwitzer Hofgärten‘ includes three buildings with 143 residential and commercial units in total as well as a common underground car park holding 100 parking spaces.
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN acquired 36 rental apartments with 30-year funding which are located within one of the three buildings containing two staircases.
The 36 apartments are subject to rental boundness and are spread across 1,828 sqm rental space. The individual apartment size varies between 35 and 76 sqm including balcony or terrace area. The ground floor apartments moreover partly possess tenant gardens.
All units are to be equipped with kitchens and accessible in a barrier-freeway.
- Lankwitz is a quiet district of Steglitz-Zehlendorf located in Berlin’s Southwest and is mainly characterized by small residential areas with one family houses
- Recreational areas such as ‘Wannsee’, ‘Grunewald’ and ‘Tempelhofer Feldsorgen’ allow for extra idyll in close proximity
- A bus stop is located just a few steps away and the rail stations ‘S-Bahnhof Lankwitz’ and ‘Bahnhof Lichterfelde’ are in close distance
- There are busses driving between ‘Rathaus Steglitz’ and the transfer point ‘Lankwitz Kirhce’ which enables quick access to the popular shopping mile ‘Schloßstraße’
- There is a good route connection through the highways B 101 and A 103
- The airport ‘Schönefeld’ is only about 30 minutes away
- Various shopping possibilities to satisfy daily needs, such as supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies as well as doctors are located within close distance in the ‘Kaiser-Wilhelm’ street
- The ‘Schloßstraße’ just 4km away or Berlin city center offer a broad variety of shops as well as gastronomies including cafes, ice cream parlors, and restaurants
- Educational as well as care institutions such as daycare and schools are located within walking distance
- The area around ‘Lankwitz’ offers numerous cultural, leisure, and recreational possibilities
Start of construction
3. Quarter 2019
scheduled 4. Quarter 2021