The new constrcution project Langen, Elisabeth-Selbert-Allee was aquired in October 2018 for the real estate special „Wohnen Deutschland II“. There will be 57 high-quality rental units on the estate. They are divided into 42 terrace houses and 15 apartments. The rental units will be build according to the KFW-55 standard or as passive houses. All units have parquet flooring, a fitted kitchen, gardens or logias.
outdoor parking spaces
visitor parking spaces
- Langen is located in the centre of the „Rhein-Main“ area, in between Frankfurt am Main and Darmstadt.
- The city Langen has excellent access to its neighbouring cities.
- Apart from several shopping possibilities, different educational institutions, as well a culture and leisure opportunities, the city offers good medical care as well.
- The apartments are built in the Aranda quarter in the north of Langen.
- The apartments are extremely good connected to public transport and the direct surrounding area offers several shopping
- The larger cities Frankfurt am Main, Darmstadt, Wiesbaden and Mainz are reachable in short time via the federal highway B 486 and the A 661, A 5 as well as A 3
- Langen offers very good connection to its surrounding area via two railway lines (S 3 and S 4),
- The travel time to Frankfurt main station amounts to about 11 minutes via regional transport and 24 minutes when taking the railway
- The travel time between Langen and Darmstadt is about 13 minutes via railway and 9 minutes via regional transport
- Diverse shopping possibilities to meet the daily requirements, such as super markets, drugstores, pharmacies and doctors are located in close proximity
- Educational and care facilities, including day care and schools, are within walking distance
- Gastronomic offers, such as cafes, ice cream parlours and restaurants are located in some distance in the centre of Langen
- Furthermore, there are several culture, leisure and recreation possibilities in the urban area of Langen
Start of construction
4. Quarter 2018
1st construction phase: December 2019
2nd construction phase: April 2020
3rd construction phase: July 2020