Weiseler Str. 55
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in June 2018 a project developement in Butzbach for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland V“, which was newly launched in August 2017. This comprises 165 residential units with 173 associated underground parking spaces and 46 associated outdoor parking spaces.
underground and outdoor parking spaces
- Frankfurt airport is only about a 30-minute drive away.
- The A45 leads to Siegen-Aschaffenburg, the A5 connects Kassel-Frankfurt.
- Butzbach has fast and direct train connections to Frankfurt, Friedberg, Gießen and Kassel with the Main-Weser railroad.
- In the nearby surroundings there are shopping facilities and a gym within walking distance.
- Within a 1.5 km radius, there are several kindergartens and daycare centers as well as various types of schools.
- Medical care for residents is provided by doctors and pharmacies.
- The location offers a wide range of recreational, cultural and sports facilities.
Start of construction
V. Quarter 2019
scheduled I. Quarter 2021