In order to establish the real estate special fund “Wohnen Deutschland II” for institutional investors, INDUSTRIA WOHNEN designed an architecturally varied project. 116 residential units with 1 to 4 rooms are built in this 5 buildings. The living area varies between 45 sq m and 110 sq m.
underground parking spaces
Hamburg-Jenfeld is located in the northeast district of Hamburg near the border to Schlesweig-Holstein.
- Hamburg city center is easy to reach in about 30 minutes by public or private transport
- Bus station directly at the property with connection to close train station Hamburg-Tonndorf
- Next motorway connection is to A24 (Lübeck-Berlin), about 2 km away
- Several day care centers, primary schools and secondary schools
- Shopping possibilities offer inter alia super markets and discount stores (about 500m), as well as the shopping mall (about 1,5 km)
- Doctors and pharmacies, and also the clinic ‚Asklepios Klinik Wandsbek‘ provide medical care
- Diversified offerings of leisure, culture, and sport facilities, as well as restaurants and cafes in near area
Start of construction
1. Quarter 2017
ready for occupancy November 2018