INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2019 a project developement in Hamburg for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland VI“, which was newly launched in February 2019. This comprises 101 residential units (51 of which are publicly subsidized) with 83 associated underground parking spaces. 3 commercial units will be integrated and 257 bicycle parking spaces will be provided.
underground parking spaces
- Baumpieperweg is located in the Hamburg district of Neugraben-Fischbek.
- The nearest ICE stop, Hamburg-Harburg, can be reached in 12 minutes by public transport.
- The car traffic is well connected by the B73, the access to the A7 and the construction of the A26 to the north.
- Local supply and medical care are ensured by the Neugraben center. Further supermarkets and drugstores as well as small-scale businesses are being built in the district.
- Numerous elementary schools and some district schools as well as the Süderelbe grammar school provide a good range of educational opportunities.
- Daycare centers are planned as part of the district development.
- The BGZ Süderelbe, which is not far away, already offers a wide range of leisure activities directly on site.
Start of construction
scheduled IV. Quarter 2022