INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2018 a new construction project containing 56 residential units with a living space of about 4,265 sqm as well as 85 underground and 5 outdoor parking spaces, all for the special fund ‘Industria Wohnen Deutschland IV’. The residential complex consists of seven apartment buildings.
underground parking spaces
outdoor parking spaces
- The city of Heppenheim is located in between the metropolitan regions ‘Rhein-Neckar’ with Mannheim and Heidelberg in the South, and ‘Rhein-Main’ with Main and Darmstadt in the North.
- Heppenhein is known for its wine and festival culture and is situated in the district ‘Bergstraße’ in the South of Hesse on the edge of the forest of odes which is itself known for its recreational potential.
- Furthermore, Heppenheim is home to a well-preserved old town and marks a popular residential location within the triangle of Mannheim, Darmstadt, and Heidelberg.
- The location is well connected to the road network.
- The next bus station is reachable in 10 walking minutes and offers connection to trains, which in turn allow for transport to Mannheim, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, and Frankfurt am Main.
- As especially positive can be regarded the proximity to highways (A5 and A67).
- Heppenheim’s city center offers shopping possibilities to meet daily needs, as well as public facilities. Further shopping possibilities in form of supermarkets and discounters are to be created with completion of the construction area.
- Kindergartens and all types of schools are situated in close distance.
- Doctors and pharmacies ensure medical care.
- The location has a high leisure value through various recreational areas, such as the forest of Odes.
- Also, sights such as the marketplace, the ‘Starkenburg’ on top of the ‘Schlossberg’ as well as the airfield Heppenheim, one of the biggest gliding airfields in Germany, are part of the broad variety of possibilities.
Start of construction
scheduled 1. quarter 2021