Bremer Straße 6-8
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2018 a new construction project containing 65 residential units with a living space of about 4,767 sqm as well as 55 underground and 10 outdoor parking spaces, all for the special fund ‘Industria Wohnen Deutschland IV’. The residential complex consists of two apartments buildings with cellars.
underground parking spaces
outdoor parking spaces
- Leipzig is with 600,000 inhabitants the biggest city in the federal state of Saxony.
- Together with the city Halle (Saale) which is about 32 km away and located in the federal state Saxony-Anhalt, it forms the conurbation ‘Leipzig-Halle’ with a population of about 1.1 million people.
- Great connection to public transport via numerous tram stations within walking distance.
- The railway station ‘Leipzig-Coppiplatz’ is reachable in 15 walking minutes.
- Furthermore, the location is well connected to the regional and national road network. The federal highway B6, directly next to the building, connects Leipzig in the North via B2 with the highway A14.
- There are several supermarkets situated within walking distance, also including the close shopping center ‘Gohlispark’.
- The Max-Liebermann Street, South of the building, as well as the crossing Landsberger Street are main shopping streets within the district and offer various shopping possibilities.
- The ‘stadium of peace’, tennis courts, as well as the ‘Wacker’ pool are located north of the Max-Liebermann street and allow for active leisure time.
- Doctors and pharmacies are available in close distance.
- Within a 1 km radius there are kindergartens and primary schools. Secondary schools are situated in the surrounding districts.
Start of construction
scheduled 4. quarter 2020