INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in June 2018 a project developement in Mainz for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland V“, which was newly launched in August 2017. This comprises 187 residential units (46 of which are publicly subsidized) with 183 associated underground parking spaces.
underground parking spaces
- Hechtsheimer Straße is located in the Mainz district of Weisenau.
- The district borders the Rhein to the east and is intersected by several green spaces, including Volkspark.
- The already existing bus connections to the city center and the main train station (travel time 12 min.) are to be integrated into the overall area.
- The nearest freeway connection is to the A60 at a distance of approx. 1.5 km from the site.
- In the nearby surroundings there are supermarkets, pharmacies, doctors, schools and kindergartens.
- Shopping facilities within walking distance include a supermarket and a drugstore.
- Another daycare center for the area is planned in the southern area. The newly emerging family-friendly environment is complemented by two high schools in the immediate vicinity.
- Leisure and recreation areas exist within walking distance.
Start of construction
II. Quarter 2019
scheduled II. Quarter 2021