Oberbettringer Straße / Am Sonnenhügel
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in July 2021 a project developement in Schwäbisch Gmünd for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland VI“, which was newly launched in February 2019. This comprises 95 residential units with 104 associated underground parking spaces and 5 commercial units.
underground parking spaces
The new construction project in Oberbettringer Strasse is part of the Am Sonnenhügel development area in the inner-city district of Hardt.
- Stuttgart airport is reached in just under 1 hour and Stuttgart city center in about 45 minutes by car. It is 30 minutes to Göppingen.
- The project is located on the site of two universities with a total of 3,900 students.
- The public transport connection at Schwäbisch Gmünd station is only a 13-minute drive away.
- The A7 freeway is connected via federal road 29, and the A8 and A81 freeways via Stuttgart.
- Shopping facilities for everyday needs are located in the immediate vicinity and can be reached in 3 minutes on foot.
- Doctors, pharmacies and schools are available in the city center of Schwäbisch Gmünd and are only a 3-minute drive away.
START OF CONSTRUCTION
scheduled III. Quarter 2021
scheduled IV. Quarter 2023