In December 2017 INDUSTRIA WOHNEN acquired a new building project containing 112 residential units with about 8,853 qm of living space, as well as 48 underground parking spaces and 49 outdoor parking spaces. The residential complex consists of six apartment buildings and eight terraced houses.
outdoor parking spaces
Werdervorstadt is a district located 1.5 km northeast of Schwerin’s old town.
- Good connection to public transport
- Situated directly next to the tram stations Hansestrasse and Güstower Strasse
- Good connection to road network
- A primary school with integrated comprehensive school as well as a day care center are located within walking distance. More schools are reachable via public transport and bicycle.
- Surrounding retailers and supermarkets offer shopping possibilities for every-day needs
- Medical care is ensured through doctors and pharmacies in close proximity
- In the meantime new projects are realized in the surrounding area such as more residential units, medical practices, kindergartens, retailers, restaurants, as well as a hotel.
- Various restaurants are operating in the area.
- The port promenade of the Ziegel lake, the Heiden lake and Schweriner lake, as well as parks and paly grounds are located within walking distance.
START OF CONSTRUCTION
1. Construction phase – completed (III. quarter 2020)
2. Construction phase – scheduled I. quarter 2021