Wiesbadener Straße 70, 74
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in May 2020 a project developement in Wiesbaden for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland VI“, which was newly launched in February 2019. This comprises 86 residential units with 66 associated underground parking spaces and 16 associated outdoor parking spaces.
underground parking spaces
outdoor parking spaces
- Wiesbadener Straße is located in the Wiesbaden district of Mainz-Kastel and thus south-west of Wiesbaden's city center.
- Wiesbaden main station can be reached in 9 minutes, Frankfurt airport in 25 minutes and Frankfurt main station in 32 minutes by railway.
- Mainz main station and Mainz city center are a 10-minute bus ride and a 13-minute bike ride away.
- The nearest highway connection is provided by the A671.
- Shopping facilities for everyday needs can be reached in the immediate vicinity of less than one kilometer and are also ensured by the proximity to the city center of Mainz.
- The existing local supply is well covered by supermarkets, pharmacies, doctors, schools and kindergartens.
- The proximity to the ‚Rheinufer‘ guarantees an adequate supply of leisure and local recreation areas.
Start of construction
III. Quarter 2019
scheduled II. Quarter 2021