INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2019 a project developement in Leipzig for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland VI“, which was newly launched in February 2019. This comprises 32 residential units with 32 associated underground parking spaces.
underground parking spaces
- Bremer Straße is located in the Gohlis district of Leipzig.
- Leipzig's main station is about 5 km from the project site and can be reached in 20 minutes by car or public transport.
- The railway stop Leipzig-Coppiplatz is located 15 minutes away.
- The federal highway A14 is reached via the nearby federal roads B6 and B2.
- Kindergartens and elementary schools are located within one kilometer, and a high school will be integrated into the district development.
- There are several supermarkets within walking distance of the project site, including the nearby "Gohlispark" shopping center.
- In addition to shopping facilities for daily needs, doctors and pharmacies are available in the nearby area.
- In the wider area there is the 'Stadium des Friedens', tennis courts and the Wackerbad for active recreation.
Start of construction
scheduled II. Quarter 2021
I. Quarter 2022