Irmtraud-Morgner-Str. 8-16 und 9-15
INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2018 a project developement in Berlin for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland V“, which was newly launched in August 2017. This comprises 366 residential units (252 of which are publicly subsidized) with 135 associated outdoor parking spaces.
- The property is located in the Karlshorst district of Berlin.
- Both the B1 and the B96a can be reached by car in just a few minutes. Karlshorst is conveniently connected to the Berlin Ring (A10) via the B158.
- Berlin's main station is 12 km away from Blockdammweg and can be reached in about 30 minutes by car or public transport.
- Nearby train station Berlin Karlshorst with running S-Bahn line S3.
- The airport Berlin, Schönefeld can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- In addition to shopping facilities, such as supermarkets and discount stores, doctors and pharmacies are available in the nearby area.
- A wider range of restaurants, cafés and educational institutions, such as kindergartens, schools and the University of Technology and Economics are available in the wider area.
- In the immediate vicinity there are various leisure, sports and recreational parks, such as the ‘Rummelsburger Bucht’ or the Berlin Zoo.
Start of construction
I. Quarter 2020
scheduled III. Quarter 2022