INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in February 2020 a new construction project containing 48 residential units with a living space of about 2,796 sqm as well as 38 underground parking spaces, all for the special fund ‘Industria Wohnen Deutschland IV’. The 48 residential units are distributed among one apartment building with two entrances.
underground parking spaces
- Darmstadt is an independent city in the South of the metropolitan region of ‘Rhein-Main’ as well as the fourth largest city in the federal state of Hesse.
- The nearest cities are Frankfurt am Main, located about 30km north, and Wiesbaden and Mainz, about 40 km west, as well as Heidelberg and Mannheim, being about 45km in the South.
- Darmstadt is nationally known for its buildings in the art nouveau style and is home to culturally important institutions such as the state theatre Darmstadt or the ‘Mathildenhöhe’ with museums and various historically significant buildings.
- Darmstadt main station is only 800 m away.
- The two metropolitan regions ‘Rhein-Main’ and ‘Rhein-Neckar’ are easily reachable via the main station.
- The next railway station is located in the Bismarck Street within 2 minutes of walking.
- The central location in between the main station and the city center is especially attractive for commuters, singles, and young families.
- The school center with two secondary schools (‘Gymnasium’) as well as a primary school and numerous day care centers is only 700 m away and therefore allow for a comprehensive educational offer in close proximity.
- The local supply is secured by close supermarkets.
- Further shopping possibilities, as well as drug stores, pharmacies and doctors are located in the readily accessible city center.
Start of construction