The residential complex on the edge of the Dresden old town was completed beginning of 2018. The property consist of a nursing home with 131 places, and 26 residential units with 24 underground parking spaces.
underground parking spaces
The property is located in the suburb of Wildsdruff, which directly borders the heart of Dresden – its old town.
- Direct connection to public transport via suburban railway (about 280 m) or railway (about 450 m) in ‚Freiberger Straße’
- Dresden main station is reached in 2-3 minutes by car
- Central connecting point is reached by car in 3 minutes as well
- Purchase opportunities to cover short- and medium-term needs are within in walking distance
- The old town gallery and main shopping street ‚Prager Straße‘ are located within a 1 km radius
- Medical care by doctors and pharmacies are based in close distance
- Varied leisure opportunities due to the near old town which provides many sights, as well as cultural and gastronomic offerings
Start of Construction
2. Quarter 2016
Completed spring 2018