INDUSTRIA WOHNEN aquired in December 2019 a project developement in Mannheim for the special fund „Industria Wohnen Deutschland V“, which was newly launched in August 2017. This comprises 187 residential units (15 of which are publicly subsidized) with 171 associated underground parking spaces.
underground parking spaces
- Georg-Sullivan-Ring is located in Mannheim's Benjamin Franklin Village neighborhood.
- Mannheim city center and the main station can be reached in about 15 minutes by car and in 22 minutes by streetcar.
- In addition to the existing streetcar line 5, a new streetcar line will be routed into the emerging urban quarter itself.
- The location is very well connected via the nearby federal highways and freeways such as the B38 and the A67 towards Frankfurt.
- Shopping facilities, as well as primary health care and dining options, will be provided as part of the quarter's development.
- Furthermore, daycare centers, kindergartens, schools as well as local supply and leisure facilities are planned in the quarter.
Start of construction
II. Quarter 2020
scheduled III. Quarter 2022